2nd Chakra: SACRAL Chakra (Spleen Chakra)
Sanskrit Word: SVADHISTHANA
Gland: Reproductive Organs; Gonads
Pedals: 6, correlates with mind & closest link to 6th
Ability: Emotional/Mental Acceptance. Creativity. Sexuality/Sensuality. Pleasures/Desires. Feeling. Fluidity.
You want to heal? I Got Your Back 😉
A spark, that sudden “knowing”. Everything is possible! Emotions give rise to the energy needed for action. Located in the lower abdomen, just 2 inches below the navel and 2 inches in, the sacral chakra’s energy flows into your reproductive system. There, resides the energy to bring forth the most creative force known to Woman & Man, a baby. And if that’s not enough… It also powers the Pelvis/Sacrum, Urinary Tract & Bladder, Lumbar Spine, Lower Abdomen, Spleen, Colon, Appendix, & Kidneys… Um, did I miss anyting lol?
Sacral Chakra governs the “I Feel” principle. The emotional force in your body.
STOP!!! You may need some viagra for this lol. If your facebook status reads “It’s Complicated” or the mood swings are causing your “ovaries to hurt” lol. You may need to get your sacral chakra in alignment. Higher or lower than normal sex drive and addictive behavior are also signs of an imbalance. And you know, every relationship just loves mood swings of sadness, anger, and/or depression. These imbalance can cause physical symptoms such as genital issues, fertility problems, and/or dehydration. Sheesh, that sounds like the side effects on the back of every prescription bottle lol.
If you want to heal, the side effects are way different from a medical prescription. A balanced root chakra means emotion an of acceptance, love, and joy. Here, creativity is the key to a happy, healthy sacral chakra. If you feel imbalanced, doodle, write, or do a little flash mob dancing lol. Instead of kicking someone’s @$$ in a fit of rage, writing could keep you out of jail ( I know because… I’ve seen it happen to someone lmao). Emotions can easily be transmuted into a poem, painting, or Holiday feast that could get YOU PAID!
You may be one of many who think “There’s not a creative bone in my body”. But what is creativity? Do you know math, chemistry, physics, how to fix a car or teach? Well, CONGRATULATIONS, you’re creative! Creativity is simply thinking a thought, you have never thought before. It will help you connect to the joys of life. Don’t believe me? Go take a hand painting class with a bunch kindergartners intoxicated with sugar lmao.
H²O: Drink Plenty of Water for a quick Re-Charge, Re-Balance, Re-Focus ❤
- Healing Foods-Orange Colored Foods, Oranges, Tangerines, Mandarins, Mangos, Melons, Strawberries, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Squash, Pumpkin, All Nuts, All Fruits
- Healing Stones – Orange Calcite, Vandanite, Carnelian, Blue-Green Fluorite, Citrine, Milky Quartz, Moonstone, Selenite
- Healing Essential Oils – Bergamot, Cardamon, Clary Sage, Neroli, Orange, Patchouli, Rose, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang
- Healing Exercises: Outdoors & Nature, Gardening, Walk in the park, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Water rafting, Bike riding, Swimming, Exercise, Stomping your bare feet on the ground, Dancing, Salsa, Meringue, Zumba, Ballet
- Creativity Healing- Yoga, Pranayama, Kundalini Yoga, Dancing, Writing, Acting, Drawing, Construction, Cooking Singing, Math, Science, Alchemy, Teaching, Painting