1st Chakra: BASE Chakra (Root Chakra)
Sanskrit Word: MULADHARA
Gland: Adrenal (Adrenaline)
Pedals: 4, representing the four directions & materialism
Ability: Survival Skills. Instinct. Shelter. Food. Protection. Physical. Grounding. Sex. Elimination. Financial Independence
Where the Hip-A-rooKnee is It?
Just shake your Bum Bum, Zumba® style! Lol The Base chakra is in the tailbone area at the base of the spine. It is also located at the perineum and has very potent energy lol. Look at a beautiful body, then, go down… The base chakra governs the adrenal gland, kidneys, hips, feet, legs. tailbone (coccyx), genitals, Ur-Anus lmao.
Base Chakra governs the “I AM” principle. The grounding force in our body.
If you want to heal, root chakra healing is a lot simpler than a day in the ER lol. If you don’t feel confident, safe, and secure, it’s time to do some root chakra healing. If you are having problems with your basic needs, it’s hard to feel safe and secure. BUT, just by feeling the emotion of being safe and secure, you have the power to change your energy. “Miracles” begin to happen in your life. Before you know it, those feelings manifest into reality.
Grounding can seem like a complex task. But grounding is actually simple. Stomp your bare feet on the ground or go for a walk. These are simple ways to feel more grounded in no time. Nature heals, and if you don’t believe me… Take a hike, no seriously, take a hike lol.
- Healing Foods-Red Colored Foods, Whole Rooted Vegetables, & Proteins: Apples, Pomegranate, Strawberries, Raspberries, Tomatoes, Red Peppers, Cayenne Peppers, Tabasco Sauce, Potatoes, Carrots, Beets, Parsnips, Rutabaga, Onions, Garlic , Radishes, Red meat, Eggs, Mushrooms.
- Healing Stones – Red, Black, or Brown: Hematite, Black Obsidian, Black Tourmaline, Red Zincite, Garnet, Smoky Quartz, Bloodstone, Red Agate, Red Aventurine, Red Calcite, Red Jasper, Red Tiger’s Eye, Ruby
- Healing Essential Oils – Angelica Root, Benzoin, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Myrrh, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Spikenard, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Black Pepper, Benzoin.
- Healing Exercises: Outdoors & Nature, Gardening, Walk in the park, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Water rafting, Bike riding, Swimming, Exercise, Stomping your bare feet on the ground, Dancing, Salsa, Meringue, Zumba, Ballet
- Awaken Kundalini- Hips & Feet Movement. Yoga, Pranayama: Breath Work, Bridge Pose, Kundalini Yoga, Tantra, Reiki, Tantra